Sunday, May 8, 2011

VERY VERY BEHIND

HOLY MOLY!!! I can NOT believe that it is May already and I am so far behind!!! So I think I will start at the first of the year!!! January 2011.......... Kallie had her very first dance recital (she was so cute)! All of the people made her very nervous and she wasn't quite sure what to do! I had to keep taking her back to sit with her class and I finally just sat with her until they started!!

Once they got going she was ok!!! They danced to "Life Is A Highway"! Boy does she love that song now!! The dance recital was a success...they all did a great job and looked so cute!!

Towards the end of the month I lost a very dear person...my grandma! She decided she had had enough and left us!! It was a very bittersweet time! My sister and mom took her to the hospital (she is usually admitted at least once a year for respitory problems) so we thought she would only be there for a few days max!!! But this time it would obviously not be like before!! She had congestive heart failure and a lot of lung problems!!! Her lungs had just had it, one of them was completely full of fluid and the other was half full. So we surrounded her, had her home teacher come and bless her and told her she could go on. It was so hard to sit there and hold her hand and basically watch her suffocate. She was finally able to pass on and be with her husband again, but I wanted her to stay!!! I was nine months prego with Mark at the time of her passing, I asked her to hold him and love him for me for a least the next 3 weeks or so!! I am sure that she just sat and held him close to her and loved him until he could be with us!!! I am still sad that she is not here, I really thought she could have fought and stayed here a little longer! I knew that my little girls would miss her so much and I wanted the opportunity to see her interact with my new son! I know that is very selfish but i love her alot and greatly miss her!! But being able to watch her pass on was so............... man I can't even describe it. It was so peaceful in that room, you could tell that we were not alone!! But the funeral was so awesome and sweet!! All I can say is that I miss you so much and I love you more than you will ever know...until you meet again grandma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment